Call for Papers
International Research Conference
Interaction of Law and Economics: Sustainable Development
will take place in Brno, Czech Republic,
on the 11th and 12th of September, 2023
Theme of the Conference:
Section 1: Perspectives of Business and Entrepreneurship Development
Section 2: Perspectives of Law
The Faculty of Business and Management at the Technical University in Brno, the Faculty of Law at Masaryk University and the International Center of Public Finance and Tax Law Research, with its seat at Białystok, cordially invite you to the international research conference Interaction of Law and Economics: Sustainable Development, which will take place in Brno, Czech Republic, on the 11th and 12th of September, 2023. This conference is the result of joining two important and recognized research conferences: The 19th International Conference Perspectives of Business and Entrepreneurship Development and The 22nd Annual Conference of the International Center of Public Finance and Tax Law Research – Perspectives of Law. The main aim of this joined conference in the broader community of experts is to discuss current problems in development of theory and practice of the economic, legal and managerial environment in the context of sustainable development.
Conference Language in Perspectives of Law section: English, Czech, Polish, Slovak, Hungarian.
Conference Language in Perspectives of Business and Entrepreneurship Development section: English.
We welcome submissions of original research, policy analysis, case studies, and other contributions that advance our understanding of the interaction of law and economics with sustainable development.
- Participation with publication in Conference Proceeding of Selected papers: apply with paper (6-15 pages), get the feedback of experienced reviewers, participate in the conference, publish online and apply to ISI Web of Science.
- Participation without publication in Conference Proceeding: apply with short abstract (up to 1 page), get the feedback of experienced reviewers.
Abstract or Paper Submission and Requirements
- Apply with an abstract (1 page) by June 20, 2023 Abstract will be reviewed. Abstracts must be submitted by the main author (first author listed on the title page of the abstract). A structured abstract must specify the objective of the paper, employed research methodology, discussion, conclusions, keywords, JEL Codes. Abstract structure requirements: purpose, methodology/methods, scientific aim, findings, discussion, conclusions. Abstracts of not less than 250-300 words must be submitted. Abstracts will be reviewed. (Template of the abstract). Abstracts should be sent to:
- Jana Hornungova (Jana.Hornungova@vut.cz) for Section 1: Perspectives of Business and Entrepreneurship Development
- Eva Tomaskova (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Section 2: Perspectives of Law
- Submit the paper (6-15 pages) by September 30, 2023 Papers will be reviewed. Papers must be submitted by the main author (first author listed on the title page of the paper). Paper must also involve structured abstract (not less than 250-300 words). It is necessary to use relevant references, especially articles and texts from Web of Science databases. (Template of the paper)
- All submissions will be checked for potential plagiarism. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- Main technical support contact: František Milichovský, E-mail: email@example.com
- Perspectives of Business and Entrepreneurship Development: Jana Hornungová email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perspectives of Law section: Jan Neckar email: Jan.Neckar@law.muni.cz
Assoc. prof. Ing. Eva Tomaskova, Ph.D.
Phone: +420 54949 7730
Faculty of Law
Veveří 158/70, 611 80 Brno
Assoc. prof. Ing. Marie Pavlakova Docekalova, Ph.D.
Phone: +420 54114 2638
Brno University of Technology
Faculty of Business and Management
Kolejní 2906/4, 612 00 Brno